PotbellyListens is a customer feedback survey conducted by Potbelly Sandwich Shop to gather feedback from their customers. If you recently visited a Potbelly Sandwich Shop and have a survey code on your receipt, you can take the PotbellyListens survey to share your feedback with the company.
Table of Contents
How to Take Potbellylistens Survey
To take the PotbellyListens survey, please follow these steps:
- Make a purchase at a Potbelly Sandwich Shop and save your receipt.
- Go to the PotbellyListens survey website at www.potbellylistens.com.
- Enter the 20-digit survey code located on your receipt.
- Click “Start” to begin the survey.
- Answer all of the survey questions honestly and thoroughly based on your recent visit to Potbelly.
- Once you have completed the survey, you will receive a validation code.
- Write down the validation code on your receipt and bring it with you on your next visit to redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
It’s important to note that the survey must be completed within 3 days of your visit to Potbelly Sandwich Shop, and the validation code can only be used once.
To take the PotbellyListens survey, you will need the following:
- A valid receipt from a recent visit to a Potbelly Sandwich Shop.
- Access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone with internet access.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish, as the survey is available in these two languages.
- About 5 to 10 minutes of your time to complete the survey.
- A pen or pencil to write down the validation code at the end of the survey.
It’s important to note that you must be a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia and at least 18 years old to take the survey. Potbelly employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the survey. Additionally, the survey must be completed within 3 days of your visit to Potbelly Sandwich Shop to be eligible for the validation code offer.