Walgreenslistens identified that there was a requirement to listen to their customers to grow and improve their services and products. Following the footsteps of varied health and pharmacy brands just like the RiteAid.com/store survey, they began their survey campaign also.
They hired a development team to create a user-friendly platform wherein customers offer their feedback. To form things more interesting, they framed the questions during a way that the customer just must spend a couple of minutes, and therefore the feedback is recorded.
Further, if you’re facing any issues regarding the pharmacy store? Then you’ll even have the possibility to offer your opinions by participating within the Walgreenslistens customer satisfaction survey.
Table of Contents
Official Walgreenlistens Survey – Walgreebslistens.com
|Official Website URL||WalgreensListens.com|
|Region||United States of America|
How to take Walgreenlistens Survey online?
Read on to seek out out exactly the way to participate within the sweepstakes offered by Walgreens, and maybe you’ll be the subsequent lucky winner of the superb monthly prize which can be drawn at the start of next month!
You will get four ways you’ll take the survey, the primary one is online. For this, you’ve got to go to, www.walgreenslistens.com
Win Type: Cash
Totla ARV Value: $36000
Entry Type: entries on a daily basis.
Difficulty Level: Very Hard ( 8 out of 10 )
Here, within the middle of the page, you would like to type,
- The survey code
- The password
- The time of your visit to Walgreens.
- The Reward of Walgreenslistens.com customer survey
- The Walgreenlistens.com will choose one lucky winner who is going to be given a $3000 USD cash prizes. These sweepstakes offer from Walgreens are among the most popular and rewarding ones.
What are the eligibility criteria for Walgreenslistens.com?
An Eligibility criterion is about by the management at Walgreenlistens for the individuals who want to require the survey. You want to meet this criterion to enter the survey at Walgreenslistens.com.
- Individuals must be 18 years or above to enter the survey.
- You must have legal residential proof of the us to enter in Walgreenlistens survey.
- Employees, affiliates, administration, or a person directly associated with Walgreens won’t be allowed to enter the survey website.
- A receipt is mandatory to require the survey. Your unique survey codes are going to be mentioned on the survey receipt.
Basic Pre-Requisites to require Walgreenlistens
- An Internet connection that’s reliable, stable, and fast.
- A Smartphone or PC/laptop in working conditions is important.
- Understanding or Spanish or English.
- Monday -6:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday -6:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday -6:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday -6:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday -6:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday -6:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sunday -CLOSED
How to Enter WalgreensListens.com Customer Survey?
There are primarily two ways to participate within the Walgreenlistens survey namely online Method & Mail-Entry Method.
- Enter your Survey Code, Password, and choose the Time of Visit from the dropdown menu. you’ll get of these details from your bill receipt.
- Click on the
- Start button after entering these details.
- Give genuine answers to all or any of the questions asked regarding your experience at any Walgreens stores.
- Submit your answers and provides your personal details like given name, Last Name, Email, Address, etc. These details are going to be asked within the last step to mark your entry successfully.
Walgreens stores remain OPEN on these holidays
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s EveMother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Black Friday
- Cyber MondayNew Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s DayLabor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Walgreens Customer Support
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-925-4733/ 1-877-250-5823
The monthly sweepstakes prize is drawn within the first few weeks of next month and amounts to $3,000 cash awarded as a check to one lucky participant within the Walgreens Listens and Duane Reade Cares sweepstakes.