SunPass is an electronic prepaid toll program available in Florida and other USA states. the most idea behind its design is to save lots of time while making toll payments which may be done online thus the nightmare of getting to attend during a queue for hours at a tollbooth is not anymore a threat.
By simply creating an account with SunPass, Toll bill payments are often easily done at your temperature.
Step by step, this tutorial goes for instance the way to log in to SunPass which may be a piece of cake.
New users need to check-in for SunPass first so as to use their services. I’m getting to show you ways you’ll easily found out a replacement account and revel in all the prepaid toll program features.
Table of Contents
Sunpass Secure Login Method
To get access to your online SunPass account, follow the steps given below.
- First off, visit the official Sunpass login website.
- Once on this page, input the respective fields required i.e. Username/Account number and password
- Once you enter your login credentials appropriately, click on the login option.
- The account page will appear during a moment.
- For those that wish to be logged in via the SunPass app, simply download and install the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Resetting Login Password
In case you forgot your password, don’t panic. Simply change it to a replacement one by following these steps.
- On the official Login page, tap on the choice “Forgot your password or Username?”
- A two-box sided page will appear on the screen with one set to retrieve password, the opposite one set for username.
Use this procedure supported what you would like to vary
- To change the password, use the left side of the box.
- Input your username or account number then the postcode.
- Click the choice submit and this may catch on done.
- To change the username, use the proper side of the box.
- Input the account number or transponder number then the postcode.
- Click on “Lookup”. By doing this, resetting your username is completed quite easily.
Signing Up to SunPass or Enroll Account to get Transponder
For starters, you would like an account to urge enrolled within the SunPass prepaid program. Use the steps below to urge signed up.
- First, head over to the present page.
- Tap on the choice “Online” to shop for the transponder.
- To set up a replacement account, select “NO”.
- You’ll get four categories to settle on from which are;
- Private (Regular).
- Private (Pinellas Bayway Commuter only).
- Read through and choose an option that suits you.
- In this article, I’ll also cover the way to check-in for the Private (Regular) account category and you’ll try the others.
- Tap on “Sign Up”.
- Read the terms and conditions then click on “Accept & Begin Enrollment”.
- On the subsequent phase, fill in your credentials such as;
- Security Question.
- 4-digit PIN.
- Once you’re done filling in your details, tap on “Next: Toll Transponders & Vehicles”.
- Choose the number of transponders or mini transponders you would like.
- Enter the following;
- Vehicle plate number.
- Any other car information.
- Lastly, you found out a payment method to finalize the payment.
- Having done that, you’ll now access your new account.
How are you able to pay my SunPass toll by plate?
Payments are done easily. Your plate number gets captured once you undergo the toll in your vehicle. Billing is completed using your number. Using your prepaid SunPass, you’ll buy toll by plate bill.
How are you able to check my SunPass account?
Use this description to see your SunPass account.
- Firstly, attend the official page.
- Input your username and password within the criteria provided.
- Tap on Login.
- You’ll get enrolled to your account easily.