NJMCdirect is a web website created to pay New jersey traffic tickets without visiting Municipal Courts. Njmcdirect.com or NJMCDIRECT is a web portal opened for the convenience of the New Jersey residents to pay their traffic fines from the comfort of their homes. All you would like to try and do is visit the official New Jersey Courts website at www.NJMCdirect.com and follow the easy steps to finish your payment. On the Njmcdirect website, you’ll find all the required information regarding your traffic ticket and why it had been issued, fine levied maturity and surcharges, etc.
NJMCDirect – Pay Tickets Online
|Payment Method||Credit, Debit Cards|
|Details Req||Ticket & License Number|
|Timings||4:30 – 23:15 EST|
Online Payment Timings for NJMCdirect
- Mon – Thurs
How to pay your traffic tickets online via NJMCdirect?
NJMCdirect is a particularly convenient tool to pay your bills, fees, or parking tickets separately without having to attend within the courtroom. Additionally, the portal has also been marked as a safer and more convenient method to pay your fines for traffic violations within the territories of the latest Jersey.
Even if you’re on a vacation, you’ll pay your fine promptly with the assistance of this online portal. getting to court isn’t necessary for the least. All you would like to have maybe a mobile or a laptop and an honest internet connection to pay the fees on time and avoid any surcharges.
Step-by-step NJMC Direct payment process:
- The first step is to go to their official website njmcdirect.com or https://portalnjmcdirect-cloud.njcourts.gov/
- Look for the choices “Time payment order” or “Traffic ticket search”
- Click on the choice “Time payment order” to proceed together with your payment
- You will then be redirected to a replacement page where you’ve got to submit the specified information.
Information required paying NJ Traffic tickets online
- Before you’ll pay your fees, ticket, or bills, you would like to have the subsequent documents handy.
- Number of the Traffic/Parking Ticket
- Registration number of your vehicle
In case you are doing not have the above details, you’ll still look for your ticket number by providing a minimum of one among the subsequent details:
- Slip Number
- Complaint Number and
- Driving License Number
Njmcdirect Payment Options
Once you’ve got submitted the main points of your ticket and vehicle, you’ll be directed to a special window where you’ve got to submit your payment details.
- NJMCDirect accepts payments from all debit and credit cards backed by popular payment gateways like Mastercard, VSA, and find out. However, a service charge of three is applicable to all payments made using the above methods.
- If none of those options are viable to you, please check the reverse of your traffic ticket to seek out an option that most closely fits you.
- You can check the small print of your transaction on the portal which is available for the subsequent 90 days. Just in case of any mishaps during the payment, contact the customer service, and lodge a complaint. Keep the complaint number handy for future reference just in case you get handed a surcharge for not paying in time.
Njcmdirect Ticket Search Results
- Search Results by Traffic Ticket/Slip Number: Users can easily look for their outstanding dues using their ticket numbers. The retrieved information would come with the Court ID, the name of the Municipal Court, and prefixes if any.
- Search Results Using License Number: If you utilize your registration number to look at your traffic details, you’ll come up with the state’s name and license ID (including Class).
- Search Results Using Name: If you would like to look at your traffic ticket using your name, you must input your first and family name fully alongside the initial of your name.
Check Also: Walgreenslistens – Win $3000 Official Survey @ www.walgreenslistens.com